Monday, April 6, 2009

April 6, 2009

Lunchtime:

I took down another Hershey's Cookie's and Cream bar. Also had some FunYuns Onion Rings. Last night I ate a classic Hershey's Chocolate bar. Once again I have to give credit to the classics. There's something about the thinness/shape/size of a Hershey's Chocolate bar that is just perfect sometimes. I can't think of any other chocolate bar that is that thin. It helps you savor the smoothness and the flavor. Not to mention the parsed out, scored rectangles on the bar. For whatever reason being able to mathematically divide up the bar makes it seem like it lasts longer. It certainly doesn't because the chocolate is that thin.

Dinner:
A few assorted pieces of randomness:
Keebler's Fudge Shoppe Peanut Butter Cookies
More mo-fugging Peeps.
And I rocked a bag of Twizzlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment