Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16, 2009

Easter Candy Continuance

Lunch:
So I broke into the Solid Chocolate Rabbit and discovered why it costs so cheap. Really probably some of the worst chocolate I've ever had. It is much too sweet and does seem to confirm the suspicion that there has got to be something funny about your product when it is labeled "Milk Chocolate Flavored." It's so sweet that it almost tastes... perfumed. Like a weird super sweet that is semi–acidic to your tongue. Ate half today. I'll finish it, but I won't enjoy it.

Dinner:
Banged out the second row of 5 peeps that come in the duo-pack. This duo pack is set up all wrong. Clearly each pack of 5 should be individually wrapped and then both wrapped together. As we all know, Peeps are notorious for going stale really quick. I somehow avoided this; granted it was only 24 hours since opening, but that is still plenty of time for Peeps to harden up.
Had to do another Cadbury Creme Egg too. I got a pack of 4 and originally promised my roommate half, but that's clearly not gonna happen now. At the moment I'm scheming on eating this last Marshmallow Rabbit in bed while I watch tv but that may be a bit too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment