Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 17 ,2009

Lunchtime:

The day started a bit early for me. A fellow worker (who, himself, is probably a bit of a Snackmaster in his own right; this guy snacks on different random stuff at any hour of the workday, something I cannot claim) gave me a small individually wrapped Sunkist Fruit Slice. These are like sugared gummy candies; very soft and chewy. Generally I cannot eat anything between breakfast and lunch for fear of hampering the most critical energy building section of the day. But I saw nothing wrong with sneaking this little bit in. After a massive sandwich for lunch, I had a few small York Peppermint Patties. These were the snack size that come collectively in a larger bag. I have grown a fondness for chocolate mints recently, but I feel that the York Peppermint Patties are a substitute for the superior Junior Mints (Re:Weekend Action 3/14 - 3/15, the Peppermint Patties were purchased because of the unavailability of Junior Mints). Part of the logic of this claim of superiority boils down to the chocolate:mint ratio. Junior Mints have the absolute perfect portioning while York Peppermint Patties are a little too generous with the mint.

Dinner:
KFC. Long day. Got home late. Tired. No room for treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment