Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11, 2009

Lunchtime:

Copped out and got a Butterfinger bar. Really wanted Reese's Pieces but the corner store didn't have them. Didn't really enjoy it all that much so I'm not going to go on about them. However, I have to take this opportunity to mention the pizza place I get lunch at. NY Pizza Suprema on 8th ave and 31st street is hands down the best slice in Manhattan. Luckily, it's right around the corner from where I work. The workers are friendly, service is always fast even during lunch hour rush and the plain slices are slammer. You can tell that the the owners/management are not just some regular New York Italian schmucks who are completely bored with the idea of working at their pizza shop. These guys sincerely take pride in their superior pizza. I've gotten my lunch there about 3 times a week for around a year and a half and still go back. In that time I've NEVER had a problem with the service or the food. Check them out.

Dinner:
Couple of those same chocolate wafers... meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment