Monday, March 9, 2009

Inception and Mission Statement

So here begins the first blog of The Snackmaster.
I think it's important to start out by explaining what my intentions for this blog are.
I don't take the title "The Snackmaster" lightly. I am very passionate and dedicated to eating snacks. I like to consider myself a man who has a very expansive knowledge of a very diverse range of snacks, treats, sweets and candies. My feeling is to start this blog out in a very organic manner. I will post as frequently as possible, giving updates on the snacks I've eaten. While my first passion is to express my personal connection and history to the snack, hopefully I can impart some information outside of my own musings about these snacks.
Thanks for reading and check back soon!

The SnackMaster

No comments:

Post a Comment